Royal Flowers Video
To further explore Royal Flowers and see more exciting and informative videos, click here to visit our Multimedia Experience page.
Employee Care Program
We are proud of our strong Employee Care Program which supports and protects our most valuable resource – our people. Specifically we are proud to offer our employees at no charge:
- All necessary and proper industrial gear and protective equipment
- Proper training and knowledge of safety standards
- Strict adherence to international norms of safe working conditions
- Special employee programs and care for pregnant women and employees with special needs
- On-site doctor, nurse, and medical center, providing servicesBreakfast and lunch served daily
- Transportation service to and from the workplace
Full compliance with Ecuadorian law regarding wage standards and
In 2007, the medical center at our Continex farm was inaugurated as an official satellite clinic of the Ecuadorian Social Security Institute (IESS), the governmental health care provider. This special designation recognizes the excellence and modernity of our medical facilities, and allows Continex´s workers access to a government-level clinic at a convenient, on-site location, completely free of charge. We have achieved the same status for the medical clinic at our Royal Flowers´ farm in 2008. For more information on the IESS, please visit http://www.iess.gov.ec/
At Royal Flowers Ecuador our goal is to provide a safe and pleasant work environment for our staff, and we are continually making efforts to improve working conditions and employee benefits. In addition, we continue to pursue international certification programs which recognize our efforts in social, labor, and environmental practices which will benefit our employees as well as our customers.